
People, beware of a company named Hangzhou Yewlong Sanitaryware Co. Ltd.
A person named Allan Hong (trademanager) sold me some bathroomcabinets. I placed an order, it took about 3 months before I received my cabinets.
After opening the boxes I was shocked!
He sold me cabinets of very bad quality that was not possible to sell. Take a good look at the pictures.
Don't make the same mistake..beware of this company:
Hangzhou Yewlong Sanitaryware Co.,Ltd
Dangshan Xiaoshan
Hangzhou - Zhejiang
311245 CHINA
His websites:
http://www.china-sanitarywares.com/
http://www.hzyilong.com/
Don't trust websites like http://www.made-in-china.nl/ or http://www.alibaba.com/ . On those sites Yewlong Sanitary has a Gold membership but that's saying nothing!! Believe me.
A person named Allan Hong (trademanager) sold me some bathroomcabinets. I placed an order, it took about 3 months before I received my cabinets.
After opening the boxes I was shocked!
He sold me cabinets of very bad quality that was not possible to sell. Take a good look at the pictures.
Don't make the same mistake..beware of this company:
Hangzhou Yewlong Sanitaryware Co.,Ltd
Dangshan Xiaoshan
Hangzhou - Zhejiang
311245 CHINA
His websites:
http://www.china-sanitarywares.com/
http://www.hzyilong.com/
Don't trust websites like http://www.made-in-china.nl/ or http://www.alibaba.com/ . On those sites Yewlong Sanitary has a Gold membership but that's saying nothing!! Believe me.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten